Discover Prisma Rubber Additives’ ‘Adsulph’ Range For Improved Rubber Compounding
We understand the challenges that rubber compounders face when striving for rapid dispersion and maintaining high physical properties in their rubber compounds. Our ‘Adsulph’ range provides a cutting-edge solution designed to transform your rubber compounding processes.
The Problem: Sulphur Bloom
One of the major issues associated with elemental sulphur in rubber compounds is “Sulphur Bloom”. This problem can hinder the performance and quality of your rubber products, but our ‘Adsulph’ dispersion offers a solution.
The Solution: Prisma’s ‘Adsulph’ Preparations
Our Adsulph range is specifically formulated to minimise the effects of sulphur bloom, as well as reducing mixing times for the compounder.
Our full range comprises preparations based on both soluble and insoluble sulphur, catering to a wide range of applications and requirements.
Soluble Sulphur Preparations
- Adsulph 80 – masterbatch in pellet form on our unique binder system.
- Adsulph 1200 – 83% concentrated powder designed for ebonite compounds.
- Adsulph 950 – 95% concentrated powder with dispersing agents and flow promoters.
- Adsulph 750 – 75% concentrated powder with dispersing agents and flow promoters.
- Adsulph 1050 – 50% concentrated powder with dispersing agents and flow promoters.
- Adsulph MC – specially formulated powder blend, originally found with magnesium coated grades of sulphur.
- Adsulph BPG – developed to improve dispersion whilst reducing the electrostatic discharge of the sulphur, reducing the risk of fire or explosion.
- FDA grades of the Adsulph 1200, 950, 750 and 1050 are available also.
Insoluble Sulphur Preparations
- Adsulph IS 75 – masterbatch in pellet form with our unique binder system.
- Adsulph 1090 – 75% concentrated powder alternative to masterbatch.
- Adsulph 500 – 50% concentrated powder designed for demanding applications due to its high dispersion level.
- Adsulph 1350 – 75% concentrated blend of soluble and insoluble sulphur powder, offering a balanced ratio to mitigate blooming effects at low dosages.