Sulphur, in its basic form, can give problems in dispersion, with a resultant fall off in physical properties and surface area defects associated with pastel shade compounds. Our ADSULPH range of sulphur dispersions are formulated to improve dispersability and reduce mixing times whilst achieving the optimum properties for your compound.
Prisma Rubber Additives ‘Adsulph’ range contain preparations based on soluble and insoluble sulphur including:
Soluble Sulphur Preparations
• Adsulph 80 – masterbatch in pellet form on our unique binder system.
• Adsulph 1200 – 83% concentrated powder designed for ebonite compounds.
• Adsulph 950 – 95% concentrated powder with dispersing agents and flow promoters.
• Adsulph 750 – 75% concentrated powder with dispersing agents and flow promoters.
• Adsulph 1050 – 50% concentrated powder with dispersing agents and flow promoters.
• Adsulph MC – specially formulated with improved dispersion technology versus Sulphur MC or Spider Sulphur.
• Adsulph BPG – developed to improve dispersion whilst reducing the electrostatic discharge of the sulphur, thus reducing the risk of fire or explosion.
FDA grades of the Adsulph 1200, 950, 750 and 1050 are available also.
Insoluble Sulphur Preparations
• Adsulph IS 75 – masterbatch in pellet form on our unique binder system.
• Adsulph 1090 – 75% concentrated powder as an alternative to masterbatch.
• Adsulph 500 – 50% concentrated powder designed for the most demanding of applications due to high level of dispersion.
• Adsulph 1350 – 75% concentrated blend of soluble and insoluble sulphur powder. The ratio of insoluble sulphur to soluble sulphur is enough for many applications to avoid blooming effects at low dosages.